Who is responsible for processing your data?
The owner of the web page is MAGMA SERVICIOS DE INNOVACIÓN, SL, and accordingly any personal data you may communicate through this web page, such as forms to collect data that are made in person will be processed under the responsibility of Magma Servicios de Innovación, SL.
What personal data do we collect and how do we obtain them?
We request the minimum data essential for each of the purposes indicated in the following section, normally name and surname(s), address and contact details.
How do we use the personal data we handle under our responsibility?
We use your data for the following purposes:
- Creation of a user account.
- Newsletter subscription.
- Innovation services.
- Organisation of events.
- Administrative management.
- Attending to the privacy rights of data subjects.
The use we make is solely that indicated for each of the purposes described, and, for example, to create your user account, register your user name and the electronic mail you have indicated in the registration, along with the data you introduce when filling in the form: name and surname(s), name that other users will see, and invoicing address. We also register certain information for internal effects, such as those relating to connections and downloads made related to your account. These data will be stored using the security measures to guarantee that no-one outside Magma may have access to this information. Aside from that, we will process your data when so obliged by a legal rule or to undertake essential activities in relation to the provision of the services you have requested from us; we will not communicate data to third parties or process data for purposes aside from those described.
For how long?
When data processing is imposed by law, this normally includes the period during which the data can be processed or stored, and the Code of Commerce establishes the obligation to store the data for accounting and corporate effects for a period of six years, which may be increased to 15 years in the event of needing to substantiate certain tax deductions. The Civil Code allows actions derived from the performance of a contract or from the provision of a service to be exercised for five years following their termination.
Disclosure to third parties
As in the previous cases, the data communicated to third parties is always limited to the minimum that is essential in relation to each purpose.
What security measures are applied to personal data?
Magma Servicios de Innovación, SL, has the appropriate policies and technical and organisational measures in place to safeguard and protect your personal data from illegal and unauthorised access, accidental loss and destruction, and illegal use and disclosure. These measures are contained and updated in a document identified as the “Security Manual”.
We also take all the precautions that are reasonable to guarantee that our staff and employees that have access to your personal data have received adequate training.
What are your rights as the data subject?
You are entitled to request the erasure of your data when, among other grounds, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. You are entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether Magma Servicios de Innovación, SL is processing your personal data or not. You are entitled to access your personal data and obtain copies of them, and to request the rectification of inaccurate data and, as the case may be, request their erasure when, among other grounds, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, you may request the restriction on the processing of your data, in which case we will only store it for the exercise or defence of claims. In certain circumstances and on grounds related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Magma Servicios de Innovación, SL will cease to process your data, except on imperative legal grounds or to exercise the defence to potential claims. You may also exercise the right to the portability of your data and to revoke the consent you may have provided. You may exercise these rights by making a request by electronic mail to email@example.com. In certain circumstances, it is possible that we may ask you to accredit your identity by providing additional data, and clearly indicate the right you wish to exercise. Finally, you are advised that you may make a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, particularly when not satisfied with the exercise of your rights.
Legal notice on processing of personal data to create User Account.
Personal data processing:
The processing by MAGMA SERVICIOS DE INNOVACION, S.L. of the data necessary to create your user account from where we manage the control panel will be processed with the following scope:
Purpose: (I) To permit access to the data in your personal area. (II) To allow you to register for events and download papers. (III) To allow you access to contract services.
Legitimisation: (I) to (III) Data Subject Consent
Rights: Access, erasure, rectification, portability, restriction and objection to data processing.
Duration: The data relating to the user account will be stored for as long as the provision of services remains in force
Additional information: Consult the section: www.magmainnovation.io/privacidad
You may exercise your legal rights by sending us an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating at any event the reference “Data protection”, together with some form of accreditation of your identity. You are entitled to present a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, particularly in the case that your request has not been attended to. We undertake to comply with the personal data secrecy obligation and the right to save them and adopt the necessary security measures to avoid their unauthorised treatment, loss or destruction.
You will find detailed information below on what cookies are, what type of cookies this web site uses, how they can be deactivated on your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-party cookies.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files that web sites and applications install on the user’s browser or device (smartphone, tablet or connected television) while browsing the pages of the web site or application, which serve to store information on your visit.
- Ensure that the web pages are working correctly.
- Store preferences, such as the language selected or the letter size.
- See the user’s browsing experience.
- Collet anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user visited and how long they remained on this web site.
2. Type, purpose and functioning
The cookies, depending on their permanency, can be divided into session cookies or permanent cookies. The former expire when the uses closes the browser. The latter expire when their purpose is completed (for example, so that the user remains identified on the web site) or when they are manually deleted.
In addition, according to the purpose, the cookies can be classified in the following manner:
- Strictly necessary (technical): These are essential for the correct functioning of the web page. They are normally generated when the user accesses the web site or begins a session there, and are used to identify the user on the web site for the following purposes:
- So that the user remains identified such that, if they abandon the web site, the browser or device continues to identify the user if they click on the web site again, thus facilitating their browsing without having to identify themselves.
- Check whether the user is authorised to access certain services or areas of the web site.
- Performance: These are used to enhance the browsing experience and to optimise the functioning of the web site, such as by storing the configurations of services, or storing the purchase made in the shopping basket.
- Advertising: These collect information on the advertisements shown to users of the web site, and may be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information on the advertising spaces shown on the web site, regardless of the user that accesses the web site, in other words, without expressly identifying them.
- Personalised: They collect personal information on the user of the web site by a third party to personalise these advertising spaces.
- On geolocation: These Cookies are used to verify the country or region where the user is located when they access a web site service in order to offer them content or services adapted to their location.
- On analytics: These gather information on the user’s browsing experience on the web site, normally anonymously, although on occasions they also allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports on the interests of the users of the services offered by the web site.
3. Cookies used on this web site
The table below shows the cookies used on this web site, the entity that manages these cookies, the period of permanence of the cookie and its purpose:
|Name of cookie||Entity managing the cookies||Period of permanence||Purpose|
|_ga||Maximum of 2 years||Analyse the use made by users of the web site.|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to identify one user during a single day|
|_gat||1 minute||Used to differentiate between the different object tracking created in the session. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics|
The user may allow, block or eliminate the cookies and other technologies installed on their equipment by configuring the browser options installed on the device. Below you can access the configuration of the main web browsers:
It is also possible to not accept the cookies of a particular service on the settings of the web page itself.
5. What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities and services may be disabled or operate differently to expected, such as remaining identified, keeping purchases in the “shopping basket” in an electronic commerce service and receiving information designed for recording its location, among others.
6. Updating the Cookies policy
MAGMA SERVICIOS DE INNOVACIÓN, SL can modify this Cookies policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions handed down by the Spanish Data Protection Agency; users are accordingly advised to consult it periodically.
When major changes take place to this Cookies policy, registered users will be informed thereof through the web site or by electronic mail.