You will find detailed information below on what cookies are, what type of cookies this web site uses, how they can be deactivated on your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-party cookies.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files that web sites and applications install on the user’s browser or device (smartphone, tablet or connected television) while browsing the pages of the web site or application, which serve to store information on your visit.
- Ensure that the web pages are working correctly.
- Store preferences, such as the language selected or the letter size.
- See the user’s browsing experience.
- Collet anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user visited and how long they remained on this web site.
2. Type, purpose and functioning
The cookies, depending on their permanency, can be divided into session cookies or permanent cookies. The former expire when the uses closes the browser. The latter expire when their purpose is completed (for example, so that the user remains identified on the web site) or when they are manually deleted.
In addition, according to the purpose, the cookies can be classified in the following manner:
- Strictly necessary (technical): These are essential for the correct functioning of the web page. They are normally generated when the user accesses the web site or begins a session there, and are used to identify the user on the web site for the following purposes:
- So that the user remains identified such that, if they abandon the web site, the browser or device continues to identify the user if they click on the web site again, thus facilitating their browsing without having to identify themselves.
- Check whether the user is authorised to access certain services or areas of the web site.
- Performance: These are used to enhance the browsing experience and to optimise the functioning of the web site, such as by storing the configurations of services, or storing the purchase made in the shopping basket.
- Advertising: These collect information on the advertisements shown to users of the web site, and may be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information on the advertising spaces shown on the web site, regardless of the user that accesses the web site, in other words, without expressly identifying them.
- Personalised: They collect personal information on the user of the web site by a third party to personalise these advertising spaces.
- On geolocation: These Cookies are used to verify the country or region where the user is located when they access a web site service in order to offer them content or services adapted to their location.
- On analytics: These gather information on the user’s browsing experience on the web site, normally anonymously, although on occasions they also allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports on the interests of the users of the services offered by the web site.
3. Cookies used on this web site
The table below shows the cookies used on this web site, the entity that manages these cookies, the period of permanence of the cookie and its purpose:
|Name of cookie||Entity managing the cookies||Period of permanence||Purpose|
|_ga||Maximum of 2 years||Analyse the use made by users of the web site.|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to identify one user during a single day|
|_gat||1 minute||Used to differentiate between the different object tracking created in the session. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics|
The user may allow, block or eliminate the cookies and other technologies installed on their equipment by configuring the browser options installed on the device. Below you can access the configuration of the main web browsers:
It is also possible to not accept the cookies of a particular service on the settings of the web page itself.
5. What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities and services may be disabled or operate differently to expected, such as remaining identified, keeping purchases in the “shopping basket” in an electronic commerce service and receiving information designed for recording its location, among others.
6. Updating the Cookies policy
MAGMA SERVICIOS DE INNOVACIÓN, SL can modify this Cookies policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions handed down by the Spanish Data Protection Agency; users are accordingly advised to consult it periodically.
When major changes take place to this Cookies policy, registered users will be informed thereof through the web site or by electronic mail.